Cambewarra Public School logo

Cambewarra Public School

Cambewarra Public School

"Quality Education in a Caring Environment"

Telephone02 4446 0038


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit primary school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

How to enrol - Year 6 into Year 7

If you have received an offer for placement into Year 7 next year and submitted your expression of interest online, visit the online enrolment sign in page to accept this offer and progress your application to enrol.

If you did not submit your expression of interest online, are not eligible or would prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form.

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Enrolment appointments

For Kindergarten:  after you complete the online application to enrol we will send you a link to book an interview time with the Principal.

For all other enrollments please call us on 4446 0038 to book your interview with the Principal.

For ALL enrollment interviews you will need to bring these documents with you to the appointment:

  • your child's birth certificate or identity documents
  • 100 point proof of student's address - originals of different documents on the list. 
  • Immunisation history statement based on the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR).
  • family law or other relevant court orders (if applicable).

If your child is not a permanent resident you will also need to provide:

  • passport or travel documents
  • current visa and previous visas (if applicable).

For children already enrolled in a NSW public school we require:

* It's important that you tell the principal if your child has any special circumstances, learning plans, allergies, health or medical conditions, before your child starts at our school.

The voluntary contribution amount for is $45.00 per student. Your voluntary contribution greatly assists our school in the delivery of programs and services each year. 

For students with health care needs such as asthma or anaphylaxis, please provide details on the form below.

Medical Form (pdf 64 KB)

Please also read this information about Immunisation and your child. 

To apply for a place if you live out of area:

  1. Complete the application form Out of Area Application  (pdf 529 KB)
  2. Make an appointment with the Principal of your in-area school and take the form with you. 
  3. After you have discussed your intention to apply at our school with your in-area Principal, request that the form below is signed by that Principal.
  4. Once completed, please send the form to us either via email or in person. Our out of area panel will review your application and advise you of the outcome.

Please note that the submission of an Out of Area application does not guarantee placement at our school.  


Emergency Contact Information Changes

We also ask that you update us with any changes to your current address, contact numbers, emergency contacts as well as changes to health care or court orders. As you would appreciates, it is vitally important that we have the correct information should an emergency or issue arise.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.